Referrals for Doctors
Physician Referral Services
Doctor Referral Institute serves specialty health care practices around the country. We provide face-to-face representation with referral sources using our experienced team and proven system. Our experience gives us a tremendous advantage in developing new referrals and managing your existing ones.
Every health care practice markets to some extent. For the vast majority of specialty practices and hospitals, doctor referral building is the most valuable marketing strategy to obtain new patients. The problem is implementing an effective system.
What Doctor Referral Institute Can Do for You
So how can you reap the maximum benefits without breaking the bank? At Doctor Referral Institute we make it affordable for any practice to have a proven referral system managed and maintained by us. Smart practices around the country are taking advantage of Doctor Referral Institute to save money while growing their practice.
Having a busy office is good, but an office full of high-quality patients is priceless, and we specialize in securing appropriate referrals who are qualified for your specialty. We’re talking about those case-specific, dependable patients with a history of follow-through on care recommendations and who represent a good payer mix – the types of patient cases you are good at and paid well for.
Our customized packages are designed to work with all types of practices, from single practitioners, large group practices, consulting companies, or franchises. We work with them all. We want you to be comfortable and confident with the referral marketing package that’s right for you and your business:
- Referral Development & Insurance: The best of both worlds: we focus on growing your patient base from new referral sources while optimizing existing relationships.
- Referral Insurance: We focus on optimizing your existing relationships with referral sources.
- Remote Referral Development: We offer a systematic approach to building professional referral relationships at a cost you can afford.
- DIY Referral Consulting: This package is ideal for those who wish to actively participate in maintaining their referral-source relationships.
- Health Systems, Franchises, Associations, Societies, DME & Ancillary Services: We analyze and improve patient referrals for health care-related organizations.
Without Doctor Referral Institute’s fine-tuned networking and marketing strategy employed at your practice, you are vulnerable to outside competition.
But with it, you’ve got the best of the best at your back, pushing you forward until you’re so far out of the rat race, it’s not even worth mentioning.
Who We Serve
You may be a good candidate for Doctor Referral Institute's referral-development services if any of the following sound familiar to you:
- You are experiencing a lack of patients due to referral sources that have gone stale.
- You’ve added new doctors and can’t keep up with the growth needs of your practice.
- You want to add locations to grow your practice but are uncertain how to do so.
- The patients currently coming to your office are not high-quality, specific cases.
- You don’t have any time to grow referrals yourself.
- You’ve tried physician liaisons but the results were lackluster and the cost was too expensive. Plus, managing the liaison took too much time and effort.
- You’ve tried to have a current staff member build relationships but he or she doesn’t have the experience, time, or system in place to do so.
- You want a physician referral system but don’t have the time or know-how to establish one.
If you are trying to gain new, quality referrals from doctors on your own, you are not alone. Many health care practices do their best to make the right connections in order to win referrals of patients with cases that suit your practice.
However, the strategy can fall apart as your office becomes busier. Reporting can fall behind, following up with referral sources is not as easy, and other responsibilities take over. When this happens, the practice either loses referrals or sees a reduction in quality.
Assuring a regular flow of patient referrals from practices, hospitals, and other businesses requires a regular, systematic – even scheduled – amount of time and attention.