Reporting & Analytics
Tracking Referral Traffic
Our efforts deliver the best results – and we have the numbers to prove it.
At Doctor Referral Institute, we pledge to put in the time and effort necessary to boost the rate of quality referrals your health care practice receives.
We carefully record our progress in delivering you our best. Doctor Referral Institute keeps careful track of who we will be seeing, who we’ve already seen, and who we should be seeing.
Doing our due diligence and following through on our client commitment is what we do best. Providing spot-on reporting and analytics comes in close second.
A common mistake when building a referral marketing program is neglecting to keep track of incoming data to gauge success. There is no one-size-fits-all formula.
Our in-depth reports include graphics and charts illustrating the types of providers your referrals are coming from, their referral rating, who we spoke to in each office, what was said, names of office contacts and referral decision makers, and much more. View a sample monthly report.
Some of the best-practices data we get from referral source contacts includes:
- Who do you currently send your patients to?
- How do you send your referrals?
- Do you have a closed network and can only send to those who participate?
- Are you part of a hospital system?
- Do your providers ever meet other providers?
- Do you have referral coordinators or do the nurses/MAs do the referrals?
- Are you part of any ACO or CIN?
- What makes sending patients easier for you?
- Who are the people in the front and back office?
- Who is the PM?
- Who does the referrals?
- Do they do “meet and greets” and what days/times?
- Where are referrals sent?
There’s no need for you to call up “customer service” hotlines to make the request. No need to go through longwinded automated processes to speak to a live representative. And there’s also no need to have your customer number ready.
Signing on with Doctor Referral Institute means you can count on your referral results being recorded and analyzed – down to the last detail. If you’re ready to grow your health care practice, call Doctor Referral Institute today at (888) 703-9167.